Thursday, August 23, 2007

Update!


I finally am feeling back to normal, for the most part. I am getting very aggrevated with not being allowed to drive...or lift anything. I feel like a prisoner in the house! Carmen might actuallyl let me come to walmart with him today! I am going to put baby christopher in a snugli so no one can touch him! Things are going great. Christopher is a great baby, he sleeps well, eats well and is just a delight. Sarah loves him and is being a big help. She is also getting frustrated with not being able to go anywhere...but things will get better soon. I am going to try and post a picture.......but I am not very good at it so it probably won't work!

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Neat to see you blogging again... glad you are recovering from the C-section... good work on making such a beautiful wee man...Christopher is just adorable and I wish I could have a cuddle. I agree with keeping him from too many people's touches, bugs and all that - and he's so very tiny and vulnerable. Sarah looks like she's really loving her baby brother, so cute. I hope that man of yours is helping as much as he can ... and I don't mean just cuddling his kids either!

Deb said...

That is the best best picture I have seen yet of the two of them I absolutely love it!!!

I hope you are feeling better now, soon you will be wishing you couldn't do anything and that you were being waited on!