Sunday, August 05, 2007

I think I speak a different Language

Okay so last week I call my husband on the phone and I say, " I need tires on the car." The car is shaking badly and it is becoming a saftey issue." He Says, call and get prices but we can not do it now we will do it before winter. I Say" it can't wait they are really bad. He says "it is summer now they will be fine for a while" I sigh and give up. So today we are out and we come out to the car, and he looks at the front tires and says "wow these are bad" Why didn't you tell me they were so bad!" WTF!!!!! I did tell him over and over and over. I practically begged for tires. So now he is mad because I didn't tell him they were bad...when in fact I did. The problem is he doesn't listen, and he doesn't take me seriously. I am so frustrated I could just cry!

5 comments:

Chris H said...

Hell girl, don't cry, just go slap him one and tell him it's from me!!!! Stooooooopid man.

Ann(ie) said...

Yes. Sounds like the communication b/t my hubby and me some days!!!!! urgh. It's hit and miss in marriage. Hang in there, girl.

Deb said...

Men are stupid and think we girls know nothing, they just need to realize our brillance~

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

I know the feeling, my husband does the same thing.

I think it is a GUY THING, it must be imprinted on the Y chromosome.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.