Saturday, August 04, 2007

For my fellow moms!

Okay moms you have to check out this website....it is awesome. Kizoodle.com it has a kizstore where you barter with other moms, kids stuff and mom's stuff. You get credits when someone "buys" your item and you use your credits to "buy" items. You get 5 credits just for signing up. And if you use my referral code.... you get 2 extra credits. Plus I get credit for the referral. Give it a shot..I think you will love it like I do. I am already addicted. I just bought a new medela manual breast pump for 2 credits! Just remember to type my code into the promotional code spot so we both get credit. It is free to sign up! And free to use! Here is my code X5SSJ0
Happy shopping!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks really cool and were I in the US I'd probably sign up for it.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Thanks for the tip!

I'm going to go check it out!!!

I love my Medella (sp?) breastpump!!

Ann(ie) said...

UM.....this is very awesome!! I'm going to check it out tonight. yay.

Anonymous said...

Hi Carm directed me to your blog, I figure this was the post he was referring too. I'll check out the site later and at least sign up since it's free.