Monday, July 03, 2006

Feeling like a bad mom....

No matter how much I swear I will nto yell and threaten Sarah, it seems she always pushes the right buttons. Once again I used yelling and threats to get her to listen....I am so upset.....she wouldn't nap for me, and I need her to nap because we are going to fireworks tonight....so I layed down withher and tried....she tossed and turned and climbed all over me....and refused to sleep. I took away her new toy(a pocket watch) and threaten to throw it away....that didnt' work....she still kept it up...so finally I picked her up and yelled at her, told her to go to sleep now and knock ti off....of course she cried, and of course I got upset and told her I was sorry but she needs to listen. So I put her in her own room, kissed her gave her her watch back, and left.
She is now asleep....but at what cost....I yelled at her made her cry....she probably hates me

1 comment:

carmachu said...

Patience my dear, patience. Thats what it takes.